Lincoln Electrical POWERTEC® 191C // 231C
£1,115.00 – £1,474.53 ex. VAT
FREE UK Mainland Next Day Delivery on all orders over £100
All in stock items are available for next day delivery (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs) or same day collection at our trade counter.
The Powertec® 191C, 231C and 271C are all designed to provide a range of machines with a variety of welding outputs suitable for operating from a single-phase mains supply. The Powertec® 191C and 231C have the power required for light construction applications, yet still offers the flexibility to weld thin material.
- Superior arc behaviour with premium starting performance and arc stability
- Excellent control with Burnback control, Spot welding function, 2/4 stroke feature and additional voltage settings
- Optional volt and ammeter
- Easy to change polarity
- Professional wire feeding system
- Equipped with Euroconnector and ground cable assembly
- Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored (Innershield)
3 year warranty (subject to product registration)