The all-new Jasic MIG 350 Compact inverter welder is equipped with powerful IGBT components, a digital A/V display and multi process capabilities.
The MIG inverter offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for highly demanding and repetitive weld cycles.
This high quality three-phase welder delivers an impressive 350 amps at 40% duty cycle, making the MIG 350 an excellent choice for medium duty fabrication work.
- Multi function compact MIG MAG /MMA/Lift TIG
- Suitable for flux cored wires
- Advanced control circuitry
- IGBT inverter welder
- Digital A/V display
- Closed loop feedback control
- 4 Roll wire feed drive
- High duty cycle
- Suitable for 0.8/1.0/1.2mm MIG wires
- Stable and reliable arc with minimal spatter
- Burn back control
- Spool Gun interface
- Wire inching feature
- VRD on MMA setting
5 year warranty (subject to product registration)