The JASIC TIG 315 Pulse AC/DC water-cooled inverter welder is a technologically advanced three-phase inverter power source is suitable for medium to large production work.
The innovative and user-friendly digital panel allows full control of the welding parameters.
The excellent technical characteristics of the TIG 315 AC/DC make it an ideal choice for professionally qualified TIG welders that require precise and reliable performance.
- TIG Pulse AC/DC inverter welder
- Program memory storage
- Automatic protection functions
- 20 TIG operation modes
- MCU intelligent digital control (Software)
- Peak current control, 2T/4T
- Pre-post flow time, up/down slope
- Pulse adjustment
- Pulse frequency, pulse duty, arc force, clean width
- 100 KHz frequency for reduced weight/volume
- Remote control interface
- AC function for aluminium and aluminium alloys
- DC TIG function for carbon steel, copper and non-ferrous metals
- Smooth arc and stable welding performance
- Wide input voltage range tolerance
- RS-485 interface for automatic welding
- MMA welding performance is significantly improved with an excellent control algorithm
- DC Mode: Steel/Stainless Steel up to 6.4mm (1/4")
- AC Mode: Aluminium up to 12.7mm (1/2")
5 year warranty (subject to product registration)